[review] Panasonic Pore Cleanser

22:57

Having too much black heads or white heads?
Hate using the pore pack?
Hate to wait for 15 mins or longer for the pore pack?
Hate the pain when the pore pack is being peeled out?

I can totally understand how you people feel.
I also have loads of black heads whenever I'm lazy or too busy to clear them especially the exam period. I always accumulate them and then use Biore Pore Pack to remove them twice a week all at one shot. I know its a bad habit, but I can't help it. Sometimes,I even wait longer than 15 mins for the pore pack to dry completely to peel it out. It does hurts when peeled.

I didn't found this out until I went to Best Denki today to get a Garment Steamer and a Slow Cooker. Its Panasonic's Pore Cleanser!!

I'm seriously in love with this product.

If I'm not wrong, this product has been in the market for some quite time.

Anyway, my whole family, including my Dad and 2nd brother are also using this product to remove their black and white heads! Totally thumbs up for this product! It uses a suction to suck out the white/blackheads and then spray some mist to help to moisturise it.

Do get it at Best Denki. Its selling at $66/nett
You'll get to love this product too! A good long term investment!

P.S.I'm not doing any advert for this. Just informing how good this product is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images