[review] Sharp Plasmacluster Ion Generator

23:14



Are you readers wondering what this new product that I'm reviewing is all about?

Its the new Sharp Plasmacluster Portable Ion Generator!!!

So what is this plasma cluster ion generator all about?


For years Sharp's Plasmacluster technology has been protecting the health of users with ions that are effective in suppressing the action of airborne viruses, and in decomposing and eliminating airborne allergens such as dust mite feces and dried, dead mite body parts
Taken from Sharp's Website.

For me, I have only started my new job for a month, and I'm like seriously down with flu. I still continue to go to work despite my bad flu.

I actually knew about this product a few days before I bought it. It was really cute when I first saw it at Vivocity. I didn't buy this on impulse, coz the price is abit high for me.
Luckily, I bought it at Comex, which was sold for $139 instead! (I did some bargaining.)

Anyway, back to topic. You can use this Ion Generator to help beautify your skin too if you work long hours in an air-conditioned office like me. It helps to moisturize, refresh and restore our skin's vitality up to 8 hours a day, and not only that, this is the portable version that you can bring around with you whenever you go!!

This product effectively enhances skin moisture, skin elasticity and the skin texture!!

Interested in this?

Do get yours at Best Denki now!!

P.S. This is my own personal review, not a sponsored one. Thanks :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images