[sponsored review] Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Lotion

08:54

Hey guys,
Got this new sample given by The Sample Store [TSS] to do a review!


Ever since I've came back from my Taiwan Graduation Trip, my face is quite dry because it is hot and dry over there. Not to mention, the nights in Taiwan were pretty cold too due to the typhoon that we was coming, which didn't came in the end.

Its the new range for Hada Labo!! I had set my eyes on this range before I went on for my trip, but didn't buy it as I still have the original Hada Labo series left inside my fridge.






Decided to give it a try this morning. Am sorry about this look without any makeup. ^^"


The color of the toner is quite different from the original series of Hada Labo. Plus it has no fragrance to it too!!

I tried them and I seriously find this series better!
Here are the reasons why I find this series better (for me at least)
- the toner is much thicker which I feel that there is more moisture.
- I can slowly use the extra toner which I've poured out to do a simple massage on the face, because the original series which I've used was quite watery.

Not only these few reasons that make me want to use this.
This series includes the firming function which I really need although I'm still young! No matter how young you are, it is a must to start all these early!
I'm sure most people will agree with me.


Am totally in love with this series!

They also have other products in this series.
-------------Products-----------------

Hada Labo's Lifting and Firming Range
(1) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting and Firming Lotion
This toner evens skin texture with Retinol Vitamin A that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, collagen that improves skin elasticity for firmer and more lift in your skin, and Super Hyaluronic Acid that instantly locks in moisture for intensive hydration!
RSP $25.90 for 170ml

(2) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Essence
To give that youthful bounce on skin, take the extra step to gently pat on Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Essence. This is a powerful skin regenerating essence that protects against skin-aging free radicals and improves skin elastin fibre content for that 'springy' feel.
RSP $34.90 for 30g

(3) Hada Labo's Retinol Lifting & Firming Milk
This helps to smoothen and nourish the surface of your skin with its light and soft texture. Your skin will feel firmer, fuller and totally revitalized with this pH balanced milk.
RSP $25.90 for 140ml

(4) Hada Labo's Latest Retinol Lifting & Firming Cream
It comes in a light, non-greasy texture that infuses the skin with continuous hydration. Used twice daily, feel the cream smoothen the skin surface by restoring the skin's natural barrier to prevent moisture loss.
RSP $28.90 for 50g

(5) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Mask
Enjoy 10 to 15 minutes of facial relaxation. With deep nourishing ingredients, the mask works intensely to fix the skin using its concentrated formula to provide an energetic and renewal boost.
RSP $23.90 for 20ml x 4 sheets


Interested in getting this?
Redeem your Hada Labo Sha lotion samples here: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg?sk=app_151292538267800 or http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg









Do get your samples and try this awesome toner now! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images