My 'holidays' are coming to an end?

08:17

You must be wondering why I'm typing such a weird post at this timing right?
Well, my 'holidays' at work are coming to an end, and the busy period is just like a few days away!

I guess I'm really stressed out at work to the extent that after finishing work at 7:30p.m, the only I could think of was 'SLEEP'. I didn't even have me-time to surf internet, do my ad-hoc work, or even do my beauty regime.

Currently, I'm at work (work starts early for me), and thankfully I've gotten a half day off to rest, or rather to say going off to do what I want such as my TCM treatment (will blog about it sometime later), drink some coffee at Starbucks, buy my manga and of course daily necessities.

Will blog properly by coming weekend, so please pardon me on this super boring post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images